----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Houston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Have we seen last of Oliver?

> > Teague was a force to be reckoned with.  Oliver coached him.
>
> Kines could have coached him, too.

Yes, and Teague probably wouldn't have been as good after
four years with Kines as he was as a Senior in high school.

>Teague spent how many years in the
> League?

Six, or several thanks to the expert tutelage of Brother and CGS.

> Think Roman Harper will have that kind of career? Me, neither.

Think Harper will get any worthwhile coaching while he's at BAMA?
Me, neither.

> > Will Kines turn his vanilla defense into a Bama defense?
>
> Only when Kines gets the kind of players needed for a "Bama defense."

You mean a finished product kind of player that he can't fsck up.

> We can't turn Anthony Madison into Antonio Langham just by putting a crimson
> shirt on him.

Langham would have been a RB if Brother hadn't persuaded CGS to let him have
him. I read that somewhere not too long ago.

Slef E. (The *E* stands for FIRE JOE KINES!)