From: "Terry Pellman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] With Kines, this is what is missed...

While you may not like him, Perkins would have put another trophy in our
case.

BULLSHIT !!

TideFans.com:  FREE for the BamaNation

FREE Registration on TideFans.com:
FREE Email Address:  http://freemail.TideFans.com
FREE WebSpace: http://signup.TideFans.com
FREE Alabama Newsletter:  http://TideFans.com/ALWKLY
FREE Message Boards: http://TideFans.com/boards/signup.htm

Visit TideFans.com for daily updates on football, recruiting, basketball, baseball,
and to share your thoughts in our message boards and chatrooms.   Database of all Bama
games ever played and more!

Best of all...EVERYTHING'S FREE!