From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Joe Goodson
Sent:   Sunday, June 27, 2004 11:07 PM
To:     M Laborde; RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion
List
Subject:        Re: Re[2]: [RollTideFan] Have we seen last of Oliver?

4th and nineteen to Tenn. will forever piss me off as well.

Look at it on the bright side.  Remember when we had a 3rd and 23 in
Auburn......and we got 24 yards....on a draw play??  LOL  That might help
your feelings a little.  It does mine.

RTR!!!!  September is just around the corner........two months!!!!

woohooooo!!!
Joe
It is not my intention to do away with government. It is rather to make it
work -- work with us, not over us; stand by our side, not ride on our back.
Government can and must provide opportunity, not smother it; foster
productivity, not stifle it.

Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address, January 20, 1981