... about everything today. I'm pissed that Croyle got injured last night. I'm pissed that UT and AU was GIVEN wins yesterday. I'm sick of people second guessing the coaches for playing Croyle in the 3rd qtr. He needed to play a series or two in the 2nd half because the offense didn't do shit against a 1AA team in the 1st half. I firmly believe if Paul Bryant was the coach last night he would have done the same thing. Tough shit, that's the way life is sometimes. Everyone needs to deal with it and move on. Just be thankful we have a top-notch highly recruited backup to come in and run the offense. The Tide is gonna roll with or without BC. Brodie was not and is not the savior of Alabama football. I firmly believe that Guillon will make it hard for Brodie to win the starting job come next fall. Just wait and see, Bama is gonna be fine!

ROLL MF'in TIDE ROLL!!  JUST DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!  FUCK!!!
Rick