kurtrasmussen wrote:
Rick Mc. wrote:

I'm sick of people second guessing the coaches for playing Croyle in the 3rd qtr.

Ya might better be thinking about going no-mail for the next oh.... 3 or 4 years. :)

WTF, freaky shit happens all the time. People need to get off Shula's back. He's the GD coach so let him do his job without everyone telling him how to do it. Bunch of whinny asses.

Roll Tide! I'm READY TO BEAT THE HELL OUTTA THE PIGS!!
Rick

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List