[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Then Bama better learn how to win a close game. We're sucking badly
when the game is on the line in the 4th qtr since....

oh, 1996 or so.
I fixed yore post. You're welcome.

It's not Shula, folks. <snip>

Thanks for the help. I shouldn't have pointed the finger directly at Shula. The trend was indeed happening before he arrived. I guess what I'm really saying, in a sort of passive/aggressive way, is that Shula really *needs* to turn this trend around ... starting tomorrow. :)

I know you're right about players/depth/experience, yada, yada... but more than anything these current players need a great big boost of confidence, some magic if you will, to get them over the hump in the tight games. Someone on the team needs to step-up and make a play to swing momentum or maintain momentum. That's pretty simple I know, but that's the way I see it, and like you said, it hasn't happened in a long time.

Roll Tide! Rick