Bama Fans, one day, I don't know when, but one day Bama is going to win one of these close games in the 4th qtr and then things will turn around for them. Until that happens they will struggle with confidence problems.

I can't help but wonder why the offense doesn't try to run outside more. Every running play seems to be geared toward running inside. With Darby's speed and his ability to make guys miss, I wish they'd run the toss sweep or do something to try to get the ball outside the ends.

Damn, I'm hurting, I hate losing to Tennessee so much.

Roll Tide Roll!!!
Rick