To: "'RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 10:01 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] On a brighter note...

If lsu has to come from behind and score a TD with less than three minutes
left to beat Troy at home, I am thinking we can take them to the woodshed.
Particularly in BDS South.

Even with Pennington at QB...

RS

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List