To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Well That SUCKS!!

Well, the last time I felt this bad was on 10/23 and the time before
that was on 10/2. The last three loses have cut me deep.

I'm not looking forward to next week's game, folks. Y'all can say what
you want, but the barn is going to clean our clock like it ain't been
cleaned in a while. I hope like hell it doesn't happen and y'all can
mooo all you want, but  it is going to be painful, extremely painful,
IMHO. :( :(

ROLL TIDE, ANYWAY!!
Rick