To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Well That SUCKS!!

We can't hang with anybody if we're turning the ball over, can't score &
committing stoopid ass penalties.  While we're wishing upon that star, can
we also wish for somebody to call the FUCKING plays?  A 5th grader could
have made up a better game plan.

I AM SICK & GOTDAMN TIRED OF FEELING LIKE THIS.

ROLL DAMN TIDE ANYWAY !!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>