To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Damn.

Please don't pity me, Booze. The only time I've ever had an inking of desire for awbren to win was against those son-of-a-bitches from east tennessee. Those hillbillies make me want to kill, I share they do. But I hate the aubs as well. I hope the Hokies destroy them in the Sugar Bowl.

rick

Tim Boozer wrote:

I don't think there is a more pure hatred than what I feel for that place in
lee county. The mere thought of them being happy about anything at all makes
me sick. It always has and I pray that it always will. I pity those of you
who do share my hatred.