To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Damn.

I'm with ya, Joe. At this point in time, I want ut to lose every time they play, it doesn't matter who they play or what sport it is. I just want them to lose, I want them to be embarrassed, I want them to suffer in every way possible. They have earned nothing but suffering in my opinion. They're a rotten program that needs to be punished and punished hard. I hate them with as much passion as I've ever felt. I was wanting awbren to destroy them tonight.

rick

Joe Goodson wrote:
Well, I differ with most. Right now, I hate 10rc more. I'd love to spit some beechnut in Phulmer's eye, and I don't even chew.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>