Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:46 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] New blood

Alabama holds a 12-5 edge in the series and has won the last six in a row, including last year's 24-22 victory. But Mississippi brings a star-studded roster to Mobile, led by the state's Mr. Football, quarterback Jimmy Johns of Brookhaven, an Alabama signee who threw for 2,173 yards and 24 touchdowns and ran for 1,394 yards and 20 more scores in leading his team to a state title.

Who knows anything about this kid?  I hard them talking about him on Slimebaum.  Think he will bring anything to the Capstone?

Joe

The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
Mark Twain