Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] New blood

I hope he's frigging all-star first round draft pick
and three year starter for Bama if only to shut up the
DA's who say racism kept Zow from starting.

--- Joe Goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alabama holds a 12-5 edge in the series and has won
the last six in a row, including last year's 24-22
victory. But Mississippi brings a star-studded
roster to Mobile, led by the state's Mr. Football,
quarterback Jimmy Johns of Brookhaven, an Alabama
signee who threw for 2,173 yards and 24 touchdowns
and ran for 1,394 yards and 20 more scores in
leading his team to a state title.

http://www.hooverbuc.com/content.asp?CID=81436

Who knows anything about this kid?  I hard them
talking about him on Slimebaum.  Think he will bring
anything to the Capstone?

Joe

The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage
over the man who can't read them.
Mark Twain>