Bama has been on the dirty end of the stick more often than not. Maybe I am just wearing Crimson colored glasses. So sue me.

Joe  <-------bleeds CRIMSON)
You cannot have a proud and chivalrous spirit if your conduct is mean and paltry; for whatever a man's actions are, such must be his spirit.
Demosthenes (384 BC - 322 BC), Third Olynthiac
To: <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [RollTideFan] All Time Favorites

From: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yeah, I agree.  I seem to remember the same type of situation a few years
back when we were playing Da Pigs. Both their receivers fell down on a 4th
and ten and we got flagged.  They marched down the field and beat us.

Is anyone else looking forward to instant replay?

If that's the game I think it is, it was the exact same season that BAMA pulled out a win because freakin VANDERBILT got the bad call.

I ain't real sure what to think about the instant replay rule. I've always been of the belief that things kindly evened out. I certainly might be wrong.

kurt