It seems to me that we've been an emotionally weak team since Coach Stallings retired, excepting maybe the 1999 and 2002 seasons. Otherwise we seem to look for excuses to lose rather than making the plays that win. I shirley might be wrong ($1).

I don't really care about IR one way or the other. They'll still find a way to screw us.

Joe Goodson wrote:

Yeah, I agree. I seem to remember the same type of situation a few years back when we were playing Da Pigs. Both their receivers fell down on a 4th and ten and we got flagged. They marched down the field and beat us.

Is anyone else looking forward to instant replay?