Hi Jeff, Reshad, et. al,
thank you for the opportunity to present and discuss new BFD works in
London. I'd like to propose the following topics:
- use of BFD Demand mode in BFD over MPLS p2p LSP (based on
- non-IP encapsulation of BFD control packet over p2mp MPLS LSP (based
- use of BFD in MPLS-SR (based of draft-mirsky-spring-bfd)
- use of p2mp BFD over shared-media, e.g. Ethernet, segment (VRRP and
PIM-SM) (based on draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case and
- and, last but not least, clarification of BFD bootstrap by LSP ping
over MPLS p2p LSP and interest in RFC5884bis (based on
On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:22 PM, Jeffrey Haas <jh...@pfrc.org> wrote:
> Working Group,
> BFD has requested a meeting slot for IETF 101 in London. IETF is little
> over a month away.
> This is a call for topics for our session. Even if you think you've
> requested a slot, please respond in thread so all can see the request for
> discussion on the topic.
> As is our tradition, please try to reserve requests for timeslots for
> DISCUSSION, rather than simply a powerpoint update on a diff between two
> versions of the draft.
> -- Jeff & Reshad