Jeff,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Please see inline...

Original

From: JeffreyHaas <jh...@pfrc.org>
To: 肖敏10093570;
Cc: Reshad Rahman <res...@yahoo.com>;BFD WG <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>;Alexander
Vainshtein <alexander.vainsht...@rbbn.com>;Nitsan Dolev
<nitsan.do...@rbbn.com>;Shell Nakash
<shell.nak...@rbbn.com>;james.l...@rbbn.com <james.l...@rbbn.com>;
Date: 2022年11月04日 19:22
Subject: Re: A missing read/write attribute in RFC 9314?

Thank you for the correction and apologies for my error in copying, Xiao
Min.[XM]>>> That's all right. :-)

It would seem that Juniper is unique in using the learned MAC address for the
session. :-)
[XM]>>> Yes, it looks so. Actually I'm curious what's the behavior of Juniper's
node if it receives a BFD control packet with the dedicated multicast MAC.

Best Regards,

Xiao Min

However, none of the implementations permit dynamic use of both. We have
compliant implementations that do not need additional YANG configuration.

-- Jeff