----- Original Message -----
From: "Xufeng Liu" <xufeng_...@jabil.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:03 PM

> Hi Tom,
>
> Thanks for pointing it out. The missing references have been added to
the new revision:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-11.

Yes, looks good.

Meanwhile, this is getting ridiculous, not you, but YANG (or perhaps
YANG has always been ridiculous:-(

I have seen two yang-doctor reviews recently commenting on references
and saying that they may have to change because the subject is under
discussion (not a discussion I see on any open list, such as that of the
NETMOD WG).

I think that what I suggested, and what you have done, conforms to the
latest revision of YANG Guidelines (which is in IETF LC) and works well
and I would resist any change thereto.  But who knows what this
discussion will come up with?  I will keep you posted.

Tom Petch

> Best regards,
> - Xufeng

Data Model
> > for Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)) to Proposed Standard
> >
> > While I am at it...
> >
> > it would seem that this I-D, in any version thereof, lists
> >
> > RFC 2787: Definitions of Managed Objects for the Virtual Router
Redundancy
> > Protocol.
> >
> > RFC 6527: Definitions of Managed Objects for the Virtual Router
Redundancy
> > Protocol Version 3 (VRRPv3).";
> >
> > in the YANG module but these RFC do not appear in any reference,
either the
> > normative References or in the list of RFC referenced by the YANG
module.

> > Tom Petch

Model
> > for