Weiqiang

From: Yingzhen Qu
Date: 2024-01-02 11:22
To: Weiqiang Cheng
CC: rtgwg-chairs; rtgwg; draft-cheng-rtgwg-srv6-multihome-egress-protection;
jiangwenying
Subject: Re: Request for WG adoption of
draft-cheng-rtgwg-srv6-multihome-egress-protection
Hi,

Happy New Year!

There are a few drafts queued up for LC or adoption calls, and as the
holiday season comes to a close we'll start the process in the upcoming
weeks. Please stay tuned.

Thanks,
Yingzhen