Dear Sir

Only Wajahat Habibulah knows why in all his 5 years as Chief Commissoner
(this means he makes maximum commission in all IAS officers) hes not
set up norms for Central Information.

Habibulah is always been known as anti Hindu boot licker who hate
Kashmiri pandit. He is right person
to tell why only former IAS/IFS officers now in NGO racketing  are asking
payments only in form of air  tickets and hotel stay. Afterall Habibulah
was travel agent in around 2003-2004 when he was in USA -CIA/USIP to
arrange tickets
and sponsporship in US for all ant-India RTI traitors like Aruna roy, Shekar
singh, Harsh mandar etc. Habibulah specially got them sponsored by separatoinst
organization in US like " American Federation of Indian Muslims", "Indian
Muslim Council", "Voice of Asian Minorities", "Coalition against Communalism"
and so many other to deliver lectures. This is all obtained form Indian Embassy
and MEA by researchers using RTi and was published in book form also few
years back and all these thing are explained well in book.

S D Sharma