A handful of blue eyed former IAS and IFS officers have managed that they get
reimbursed for foreign trips each year after retirement. This is from under a
special budget head directly under control of the PMO via the Planning
Commission as consultancy. All they have to do is submit air tickets/boarding
passes and claim their daily allowances.

I'm sure that Nick (and all our group members) can add 1 + 1 to get 2
(payments).

PS: As I have mentioned before on this group, my co-moderator speaks for
himself.

Sarbajit