Hello,

I was attempting to modify how a ticket is shown at
https://rtir.domain.com/RTIR/Display.html?id=xxxxxxx using the information from
here:

https://rt-wiki.bestpractical.com/wiki/CustomizingWithCallbacks

I quickly realized this would affect the display of tickets for RT using
/Ticket.html?id=xxxxxx but not for RTIR.

What it is I'm trying to do is make it so that correspondence added by the
System User is hidden but viewable with a Show button if they wish to see it.
I want to do something similar to how the show outgoing email thing works so by
default the ticket display shows only human communication but the System User
correspondence can be shown.

How and where does one create a callback for RTIR ticket displays where I can
modify the output if the user who created the transaction is the System User?

--
Landon Stewart
Lead Analyst - Abuse and Security Management

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017