You'll find the RTIR code installed in local/plugins/RT-IR.

For what you're trying to do, you'll probably end up evaluating each transaction in the history. You might be able to start by looking at this existing callback:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir/blob/4.0-trunk/html/Callbacks/RTIR/Elements/ShowHistoryPage/SkipTransaction

Since there is an existing callback, you would need copy and modify or add a callback to the callback to add your code. The advantage of that approach is that your local change to the official RTIR file is only the single callback line, which is easier to port forward when you upgrade.