Dear Zahid,

I was able to perform a reconstruction from your header and geometry file, using the following command lines:

rtkprojectshepploganphantom -o simulatedprojections.mha -g geo.xml --phantomscale "128,128,128" --like Output.mhd

rtkfdk -p . -r simulatedprojections.mha -g geo.xml -o fdk.mha --hardware cuda --dimension 1024 --spacing 0.25 --lowmem --divisions 4

The first computes projections through a Shepp & Logan phantom, with the same size, spacing, origin, etc... as your projections, using your geometry file geo.xml.

The second line performs the FDK reconstruction. I had to use both the "--lowmem" and the "--divisions 4" since I have little GPU memory (3GB, on a Geforce GTX 780). "--lowmem" loads the projections into memory by subsets of 16. "--divisions 4" cuts the reconstructed volume into 4 parts, reconstructs them one by one, then assembles the results. Can you run the same commands and let us know whether you still encounter the crash you mentioned ? If it works, you can use your own projection data in the second command line instead of "simulatedprojections.mha".

Best,

Cyril