Hello all:

    In embedded RTLinux environment, Can we patch the application dynamically ?

That's to say,application A is already running on the target board, and have to be
upgraded because there are some bugs in application A. Without resetting the board or
Powerdowning the board, can we patch some other codes via network or serial port to
this runing RTLinux kernel so that now it runs the patched codes instead of previous
application A?
Are there some solutions which can meet the above requirements?
Thanks in advance.

dony