> I am a new user to RTLinux....and I am havin very basic doubt...
>
> Is Rtlinux work without Linux kernel....it has its own device
> drivers...it has no virtual memory...it has its own schedulin
> algo...so it seems it has almost everything an OS have....

...just like a real RTOS...

> My doubt might be very silly one...I'll be tahkful if u can help
> me out...

the benefit is a real RTOS and - because most apps are not realtime at all -
the whole Linux user space apps too. Side by side.  That's what most RTOSes
never really had.

And on the realtime side you don't really need very much, except
predictability of what will happen.

Thats why your doubts are turning to be benefits after all!

Heinz