Dear Nabanjan.
The modprobe looks for modules in "/lib/modules/kernel_version" folder and
the rtnet modules may be in a different folder. In my system they are at
"/usr/local/rtnet/modules"
Try this command as root:

insmod /usr/local/rtnet/modules/rt_e1000_new.ko

Other rtnet modules must be load before (rtnet.ko, rtpacket.ko, rtudp.ko).

Monaro

Renato Machado Monaro