Perhaps we can shoot for doing this w/ F17, and if we are unable to
migrate all the dependent packages over, then add a rspec1 compat
package to buy us some more time.

In any case, would rather push this off to F17 myself as a few of us are
going through and updating alot of the rails related plugins to be
compatible w/ Rails 3 in Fedora. We're trying to get this done by the
F16 deadline next week.

  -Mo