Hi everybody,

I am back with yet another update, this time rev 8e6f63df47. The changes are in my PR, while the build is running here:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=110562000

I have not noticed any noteworthy from upstream POV, but downstream, I have extracted the bundled Racc into separate sub package, to prevent possible collisions with standalone rubygem-racc (as discussed elsewhere). I have also provided multiple `bundled` provides. I know the line between what is part of Ruby and what is independent project is blurry and even blurrier then it used to be. However, it is probably better to have more `bundled` provides than less.

As always, please give it a try and any feedback is welcome.

Thx

Vít