designker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After messing around with org.rubypeople.rdt I have fixed the RDT
> Overview and Tutorial that no longer appeared as of RDT 0.8. I am not
> 100% sure I have fixed it all as the org.rubypeople.rdt.doc.user that
> is in the trunk has an empty HTML folder and I think that is where the
> RDT help should have been?????

Could you move the cheatsheet to org.rubypeople.rdt? The reason why it
was located in debug.ui were commands which used classes from debug.ui.
And org.rubypeople.rdt should not depend on org.rubypeople.rdt.debug.ui.
The html files are generated from the docbook file. Try to generated
with the current information in the wiki. If that doesn't work anymore I
am going to update it.

> Can you explain how I can now give you the changes. Should I email a
> patch or is there some way to commit it to a branch so you can
> evaluate it. Sorry for the newbie questions.
You can send a patch to me. After you have sent in a few patches and if
you intend to contribute further (which of course would be very much
appreciated) you will be granted developer access.

Thanks
Markus