Mirko Stocker wrote:
> Do you really have http://http:// there? That could be the problem, try to do
> it just with http://updatesite.rubypeople.org/release

Boy do I feel stupid now!

I still think the zip-file-extract install is broken. no hint of rdt or
ruby in the list that you pointed me at.

So I deleted the files from the .zip again from my eclipse directory,
and retried the online-update with the correct URL.  Twice I got "An
Error occurred.  See error log for details." after accepting the rdt
license. (where is that error log?)

After restarting eclipse, all went smooth, though.

I can create ruby projects and files, there is a ruby perspective, I can
execute files as ruby code. Looks like the outline parser can only
understand error-free files, but I guess this is old news for you.

I am interested in your type-inference/refactoring project, have started
reading the pdf report yesterday.

Regards,
  T.