Mirko,
 Ah, that's great news!

On 2/6/07, Mirko Stocker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

I'm very happy to announce that I imported the refactoring plug-in into
our
repository.

There are still some things that need to be addressed:

- Cruisecontrol: The plug-ins aren't built and integrated into the
automated
build yet and I'm not sure what needs to be done. Markus?

- Some advertisement on the homepage would be nice :)

I'll try and write something up on the page tonight. (BTW, the webpage is in
our repository, so develoeprs can edit tha pages, I'm just not sure who can
upload them to SF.net besides myself and Markus).

- Bug reports: Should we continue to maintain our own trac? I think there
might still be a lot of bugs or just things that don't work (yet) and it
would probably be easier if we keep these things in our system. I also
thought about a 'report bug' feature for the user to report misbehaving
refactorings to us, with attached context or something. What do you think?

Personally, I'd like to see the bugs all filed in one place. It'd make it
easier for end users and for us to manage tickets in terms of releases).
A report bug feature would be nice to add to Eclipse so we can get
more/better reports. A lot of users tend to just give up since they can't
find Trac, or email one of the develoeprs.

BTW, Now that the refactoring stuff is int he RDT repository, should we
extend commit rights to the other members of your team (so that you guys can
just progress directly in RDT's repo rather than remotely and
re-merging/patching)?

Thanks,
Chris

--