Markus,
 I was just taking a look at rdt.build plugin and I have to confess that I
am very, very lost trying to navigate it.

Are there files there we can get rid of now? - it seems some are old and
unused.

I guess it'd be nice if I knew how to do some of the more common things we
do: Set up a new release and add/remove a plugin. I'd be fumbling quite a
bit to do either of those...

Thanks,
Chris

On 2/6/07, Markus Barchfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christopher Williams wrote:
>> There are still some things that need to be addressed:
>>
>> - Cruisecontrol: The plug-ins aren't built and integrated into the
>> automated
>> build yet and I'm not sure what needs to be done. Markus?
OK. Build is up again. Your modifications to the feature.xml and
svn_co_rdt were all right but I had to update the cruiseControlWorksapce
on the server (cd /home/rdt/cruiseControlWorkspace; svn update).
Furthermore I have added the refactoring.tests plug-in to the tests
feature.

BTW: two build failed because the subversion checkout was not complete,
but I do not think that this is related to the refactoring plug-ins. I
just assume that the sourceforge subversion service has not been very
reliable.

cheers
Markus

http://cwilliams.textdriven.com