Ricardo Trindade wrote:
>     Since there's no apparent way to select jruby as the interpreter, I
> usually run jruby apps with a java run, specifying jruby's main as the
> main class, and the current selected file as the argument (via
> ${resource_loc}). Setting breakpoints in ruby code in this config
> doesn't work (I really wasn't expecting it to work, but still tried.)

In short: it's working right now, the code for it lives over @
https://rubyforge.org/projects/rdt-jruby/
This is a seperate plugin that provides a JRuby VM config and this
allows debugging JRuby code (breakpoints only at the moment, due to some
problem with
JRuby).

If you're really courageous you can try the CVS version of the plugin
(Note: this'll need the latest in RDT (what will be RDT 0.9).)
OR you can wait a week (or so) - I'll put up a cleaned up version on an
update site.

murphee

--

Blog @ http://jroller.com/page/murphee Maintainer of EclipseShell @