👍 https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/37555

I did find a few similar issues, but they all got marked as stale

https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/34408
https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/31996
https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/34093

I'm surprised this doesn't appear to be a bigger problem. Perhaps I'm not
supposed to fragment cache my paginated results. Using collection caching
(`render collection: @posts, cached: true`) might be performant enough.