Hi everyone,

I'd like to propose an improvement to Rails' fragment caching mechanism.
The same way Rails uses a template md5 in the cache key, I propose to
automatically add the I18n.locale value to the cache key since it doesn't
make sense to ever retrieve a cached entry in another language than the
current request.

Let me know if you are interested on it and I can work on the PR :)

Thanks