Hi Nerdture,

I'm not a core team member, but I believe that there's currently no
documented way of accessing a file before the record has been saved (more
precisely, before the after_commit callback). There is, however,
`attachment_changes` hash, which keeps track of what changes are made. You
should be able to access the attachment with `record.attachment_changes['
pv_file']`. Keep in mind that this is undocumented internal api, so it
could change in the future.