Hi again Nerdture,

According to the implementation of
ActiveStorage::Attached::Changes::CreateOne
<https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/master/activestorage/lib/active_storage/attached/changes/create_one.rb>,

you should be able to access instance of* ActionDispatch::Http::UploadedFile
<https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/master/actionpack/lib/action_dispatch/http/upload.rb>

*with following:
self.attachment_changes['pv_file'].attachable

In you examples, you are trying to download file from a storage service to
a tempfile before it has been uploaded, so storage service fails to locate
it.

Best,