yes.  Aside from ColdFusion and the new RoR apps that I'm creating, we're a
100% microsoft shop.  Is it possible to run both IIS and Apache on the same
win32 server?  I've never tried that, but as long as it wouldn't interfere
with the normal IIS operation, I think I could get that done.

As for the reverse proxy, that would only hit 1 mongrel process right?

--
"Tradin' my time for the pay I get,
Livin' on money that I ain't made yet,