We created scripteka to make it easy to find scripts scattered all
over the web. One thing we didn't account for is a quality of
extensions - from 100 (currently published) scripts only 5-6 (!!!)
have unit tests. I sometimes have to reject a submitted script just
because it's quality is clearly doubtful. Moreover, some people don't
feel like submitting a 10 line snippet.

Does anyone else find it obvious that we need an *official* set of
extensions? There are many things we simply can't put into a core.
That doesn't mean we can't release an official extension with unit
tests, versioned in a trunk. Even small things like mouse:wheel could
make a huge difference.

Best,
kangax