On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 9:49:32 PM UTC+1, Olaoluwa Afolabi wrote:

> I like to post to some selected free job boards what a job advert is made
> on my ruby on rails job board. How can I factor this or is there any gem
> that handles that? Here is the full detail to my question on Stackoverflow
> which is not allowed on stackoverflow: How to post to multiple job boards
> from my job board - Ruby on Rails
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39510934/how-to-post-to-multiple-job-boards-from-my-job-board-ruby-on-rails>

I doubt there is a generic way that would work for all job boards. For each
job board you'd first check whether they provide an api, if so write some
code to talk to that api. If there is no api, then look at the form that
allows you to post a job ad and try to replicate it using a ruby http
client. If you're unlucky there may be things such as captchas which make
this more difficult

Fred