You just hit everything that I was trying to figure out and then some. This is
what I’ve been needing to know(I can’t be certain of the that). Last question,
how did you figure that out?; because that’s where this is kind of
embarrassing, that I’ve held out to ask this for so long for fear. I’m sure
intuition and experience comes with understanding what’s under the hood, but
how does a junior dev figure stuff out like this? Please be merciful, don’t say
look at the documentation, the documentation needs documentation. The
documentation is not very clear for a junior dev because some stuff is
abstracted and it’s like you have to be in the know about some other
concept(that is omitted because reasons) that isn’t mentioned but understood.

Goes without saying but thanks man, this is solid knowledge I can use.