I have it on good authority that ActiveSupport::Cache is a good way to go in
Rails 2.1 and beyond (e.g. Rails 3.0 supports it, backward compatible).

This interface supports many implementations, including CloudCache if you're
on EC2 - see e.g. getCloudCache.com , in particular the video shows how to
configure.

Hope this help,


Marc


On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Nicholas Wieland <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi guys, I remember using memcached in the past, but after the 2.1 release
> I can't figure out how I'm suppose to configured it with different
> environments.
> Cache_fu had a memcached.yml in config/, but I can't find how to configure
> it if for example I want a single small test memcached server in dev mode,
> and a few distributed servers in production.
>
> Does someone know of documentation or examples on how to configure it ?
>
> TIA,
>  ngw
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<rubyonrails-talk%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby 
on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply via email to