On Feb 16, 5:00 pm, Nicholas Wieland <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi guys, I remember using memcached in the past, but after the 2.1 release I 
> can't figure out how I'm suppose to configured it with different environments.
> Cache_fu had a memcached.yml in config/, but I can't find how to configure it 
> if for example I want a single small test memcached server in dev mode, and a 
> few distributed servers in production.
>
> Does someone know of documentation or examples on how to configure it ?

I seem to remember having this problem, too.

We just configure it in our <environment>.rb file.

So in development.rb you might have:
config.cache_store = :mem_cache_store, 'big_host1', 'big_host2',
etc...

http://thewebfellas.com/blog/2008/6/9/rails-2-1-now-with-better-integrated-caching

---
Kurt Werle
I am looking for a new Rails job: http://www.CircleW.org/kurt/pages/resume

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby 
on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply via email to