Mark Proctor <mproctor <at> codehaus.org> writes:

> Knapp, Barry wrote:
>
>   That generic attribute would sure be a nice place to put effective and
> expiration dates.
> Really looking forward to the patch :)

Ok, so whose writing the patch?

Can we have a spec of whats exactly needed?!
I've been wiating for agenda Groups in Decision tables for a long time.

I've created my own ways of forcing sequence in decision tables (using extended
attributes in the condition itself); but theres room for elegance by using
AGENDA Groups.

All other attribs can be coded in conditions also; so its importat to draw a
line and say whatever falls on this side of the line is a legitimate attribute
or else the user may use a condition as a substitute.

Personally I care about AGENDA Groups the max; lack of it retards decision
tables considerably.

Thanks,
Arjun