On 14/10/16 16:01, Ian Jackson wrote:
Who (if anyone) is currently behind the github "merge pull request"
button for rumprun ?  There are two with failed builds that probably
ought to be rejected, and one of mine that now passes the build :-).

Anyone with push access to the repo can do that. In fact, I thought you had push access, but maybe it was to the previous repo. I sent you an invitation for push access on github.

I'm happy to step up if it would help.  (I can't promise to
necessarily get everything right, but I can promise to be receptive to