Thanks Thad! I'll definitely look into that.

On 29.05.2013 17:23, Thad Guidry wrote:
Best of luck Michael and thanks for tackling this objective !

The only quick advice I have is too let you know that Eclipse can be a nice frontend for GDB itself, in case your not aware... http://dpc.ucore.info/blog/2013/02/06/eclipse-as-an-excellent-gdb-frontend/