Hello Bardur,

Thank you so much for the reference resource of JSR-310 and its design docs.
I looked over it briefly and it is indeed very valuable.

It was listed in the wiki page, but the link was to the former home of it.
I have updated it.

Since nobody has claimed this module, I will start working on this module
tomorrow Saturday.
Is that OK?

Please, please, I would love more comments and ideas. Will start asking for
reviews once I have some code to show.

Thanks,
Luis