Hi, Pynbiang

I guess it is the cause of the problem that the two applications use the same port.
Unfortunately, the port which the application uses is no configurable,
so you cannot run the two applications simultaneously in a single host.

To run the applications, I suggest the following choices.

1. I recommend you to use Docker or VM(Virtual Box, KVM, ...).
    You can run applications in each container or VM.

2. If you have installed mininet, you can run applications in each virtual host("h1", "h2", ...) created by mininet.
     It is because the namespace is separated by virtual hosts.
Please note that virtual switches such as "s1" is not in a separated namespace,
     so you have to run applications in virtual hosts.

Thanks,
Fujimoto